Royalty Tours USA

Friday, September 23, 2011

Royalty entertains company from out of town over the 10th Anniversary of 9/11 weekend Part Two!

After getting a surprise visit on Friday night, I got a planned visit over the 9/11 weekend.

Saturday morning I arranged to meet a guy from San Diego named Dave Block. I spoke to Dave at the end of July when I was on my big road trip. He told me he wanted to come to NYC for the 9/11 weekend.
We wrote back and forth and we finally got to meet up in person.

In addition, I met up with a few special ladies who represent the SADS Foundation. They were Vice President Laura Wall and their CEO Alice. They were at Citi Field to promote awareness for this deadly disease that affects young people. I was privileged and honored to meet a family who had a history of this disease in their family but thankfully the young girls have been tested and they've been cleared of this disease. That was a refreshing and remarkable story that they can tell to others who have a family history.

For further details of this weekend, please see the wonderful post below that Dave did on his blog, http://mygratitudelife.wordpress.com/

Dave is known as the "gratitude guy".

http://mygratitudelife.wordpress.com/2011/09/14/day-190-my-visit-to-new-york-city-on-911-weekend/

I want to personally thank Dave, Laura and Alice for taking the time to meet up with me.

It was an absolute pleasure to meet and greet them.

I plan to see them again in the future.

Stay tuned for my w/o 9/12 in review as I continue to try and play catch up.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: