Royalty Tours USA

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Royalty catches up with Rick Morris in the Mobile FDH Lounge!

After spending the night in Buffalo, the King and I drove towards Cleveland, Ohio where we were going to see the Indians play Sunday afternoon.

On the way there, we went to Cracker Barrel in Willoughby, Ohio which is about 20 miles West of Cleveland. We arranged to meet our pal Rick Morris who happens to be a huge fan of ours.

Despite a cell phone crisis, Rick still managed to make time for us. He e-mailed me Saturday night that he was having trouble with his phone.

He said he didn't know if he could join us or not. It turned out that he decided to have breakfast with us despite this emergency. We greatly appreciated that he showed up.

He was originally planning to go to the Indian game with us too but since this unexpected problem came up he said he had to pass on the game.

We told him it's not a problem. In this day and age, you need your cell phone. That's a top priority. I felt really bad for Rick because I know what it's like not to have my phone working properly.

Later that night I got an e-mail from Rick and he said he spoke to our of his partners who gave him some sound advice on getting a new I-Phone that would be perfect for his needs. Wisely Rick took the advice and he wound up getting himself a brand new phone. I breathed a big sigh of relief knowing that his problem has been solved and he can now move on. I told him you're a new man now. He went from one extreme to another. He'll just need some time to get acclimated to his new toy.

Unfortunately we didn't get to spend a lot of time with Rick this time but we briefly mentioned some of our future plans. He did say that it was great that you guys got some national recognition from ESPN. That's a step in the right direction for you guys.

Rick has been trying to come up with a reality show concept that would benefit us. He thinks our accomplishments are incredible and that we need to find a way to make what we do financially viable for many years to come. I'm all for the idea. I told him I'm trying to figure out a way to make that happen.

In the near future, we plan to reconnect so we can lay the ground work for the future.

I want to personally thank Rick for taking the time to go out of his way to meet us. That meant a lot to us. Despite having a bad day he still found a way to join us.

Stay tuned as I wrap up the weekend getaway with one last special post.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: