Royalty Tours USA

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Royalty meets up with the extended Van Cleve family at Citizens Bank Park too!


After spending the first eight innings with the Carruba family, I shifted gears and I made some time to catch up with the Van Cleve family who were also at the Phillie game against the Atlanta Braves at Citizens Bank Park.

It was extra special this time because the Van Cleve family had a recent addition since their second son was born on August 22nd. A month later the baby was at his first Major League baseball game. It should be noted he saw his first ever baseball game, a minor league one in Wilmington, Delaware over Labor Day weekend.

I'm so happy for these special people. I'm blessed to have them in my life. What a lovely family they are. I only wish them the very best life has to offer.

I met up with them on the first base side of the lower level right behind section 120. We watched the last inning together there before we headed out of the ballpark. I took them back home. We luckily got to the car just before the sky opened up. I got to give the baby his first royal ride. What a thrill it was for me. I went extra slow especially with the horrible weather and more importantly because of the very precious cargo I had aboard.

Once we got to their house, the Van Cleves dodged the rain drops and they got the kids inside safe and sound. I went looking for a parking spot. It took a while but luckily I was able to find a tight one right across from their place when someone finally went out. I lucked out big time.

Since Mommy was tied up with the kids, Daddy and I went out together to the South Street Diner and we had dinner. We got to catch up as well.

When we were done, we came back to their house and I was showed around the new digs.

As always, it was an absolute pleasure to see them.

Beforehand this day was a difficult decision for me to make. When it was all said and done, I knew I made the right choice all along.

I had a blast thanks to the all the people I spent the day and night with.

Stay tuned as my incredible weekend continued on Sunday when I went down to Washington DC and then to Baltimore, Maryland for a NFL doubleheader as it turned out.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman











No comments: