Royalty Tours USA

Monday, October 1, 2012

Royalty schedule w/o 10/1

Here's the game plan:

Monday October 1st Red Sox at Yankees 7:05PM

Tuesday October 2nd Red Sox at Yankees 7:05PM

Wednesday October 3rd Red Sox at Yankees 7:05PM

Saturday October 6th Georgetown at Fordham 1PM

Sunday October 7th Browns at Giants 1PM

Check back to see how it turned out.

Hope all my readers and followers have a great week.

As always, if you need assistance don't hesitate to ask.

Stay tuned for my w/o 9/24 in review as well as some special posts that I plan to do from another memorable weekend that ended my September to remember.

In addition, I plan to finish the special posts that will recap the Sunday NFL doubleheader I saw down South. Please bear with me. I need to play catch up but it will be worth the wait.

If you like to tweet you can follow me on Twitter too. @royaltytoursusa

Furthermore, we can hook up on Facebook and/or Four Square as well.

With all the ways to communicate these days, we should always be in touch.

Remember team work makes the dream work.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: