Royalty Tours USA

Friday, February 1, 2013

Royalty is spending President's weekend in New England area visiting Massachusetts & Maine!


Here's the game plan:

I'm renting a car Saturday morning from Avis over President's Day weekend.

The King and I will be driving to Springfield, Massachusetts & Lewiston, Maine to see some minor league hockey before returning to NYC late Sunday night.

Please note the NBA All-Star break is this weekend. With that being said, this makes for a great alternative.

Saturday, February 16th Basketball Hall of Fame

                                      Portland Pirates at Springfield Falcons 7PM

Sunday, February 17th St. John's IceCaps at Portland Pirates 4PM in Lewiston, Maine

If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join me.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: