Royalty Tours USA

Monday, June 17, 2013

Royalty is heading out to the Midwest over Fourth of July weekend to see some baseball!

Here's the game plan:

I'm renting a car from Dollar Rent a Car by LaGuardia airport for Fourth of July weekend.

The King and I will be leaving from Citi Field after the Mets/Diamondbacks game on July 4th at 1:10PM, then we'll be driving to out to Milwaukee, Chicago & Cincinnati, Ohio to see some major league baseball over the holiday weekend before returning to NYC very late Sunday night/Monday morning.

Friday, July 5th Mets at Brewers 7:10PM Central Time

Saturday July 6th Pirates at Cubs 3:05PM Central Time

Sunday, July 7th Mariners at Reds 1:10PM Eastern Time

If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join me.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman





No comments: