Royalty Tours USA

Monday, June 17, 2013

Royalty is hitting the road again before the MLB All-Star Break at Citi Field!

Here's the game plan:

I'm renting a car from Avis for the weekend.

I'll be driving to out to Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Baltimore & Aberdeen, Maryland to see some major league & minor league baseball over the weekend before the All-Star Break before returning to NYC late Sunday night.

Friday, July 12th Royals at Indians 7:05PM

Saturday July 13th Mets at Pirates 7:15PM

Sunday, July 14th Blue Jays at Orioles 1:35PM

                           Williamsport Crosscutters at Aberdeen Ironbirds 5:35PM

If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join me.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: