Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Royalty is returning to Atlanta in the middle of September!


Mercedes-Benz Stadium - New Home of the Atlanta Falcons
Here's the game plan:

I'm flying to Atlanta Hartsfield Airport on Southwest Airlines. I leave New York LaGuardia Airport on Friday, September 15th at 10AM Eastern Time, I arrive in Atlanta at 12:40PM if I'm not delayed for any reason. Upon arrival, I'm renting a car from Alamo for the weekend. I plan to see some baseball & football while I'm there. I fly back home Monday morning. My flight departs Atlanta at 8:55AM. I'm scheduled to land at 11:05AM at LaGuardia Airport if all goes according to plan.    
   
Friday September 15th Mets at Braves 7:35PM

Saturday September 16th Samford Bulldogs at Georgia Bulldogs 7:30PM
                   
Sunday September 17th Mets at Braves 1:35PM

                                 Packers at Falcons 8:30PM 1st Regular Season Game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium

If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join me. If you live in the area and/or happen to be there that weekend & you want to meet up let me know. As I like to say, teamwork makes the dream work. 

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: