Royalty Tours USA

Monday, November 29, 2010

Royalty is going to the Queen City of Cincinnati this weekend!

It's going to be December in a few days, Royalty will be spending the first weekend of the month in the Queen City of Cincinnati.

The game plan is as follows:

The King and I are going to the 'Nati.The primary purpose is to see Nippert Stadium home of the University of Cincinnati Bearcats and former and original home of the Cincinnati Bengals.We also have a few other games while we're there.

Saturday, December 4th we have a flight booked on Delta Airlines that departs NY LaGuardia Airport at 8:05AM Eastern Time and it's scheduled to land in Covington, Kentucky which is 12 miles from Cincinnat at 10:19AM Eastern Time.

Upon arrival, I'll be renting a car and we're going to drive right to Nippert Stadium to see the Cincinnati Bearcats play the Pitt Panthers in a college football game that will kick off at Noon local time. They finally set the official time yesterday.

After the college football game, we have a minor league hockey game in downtown at the US Bank Arena where the Cincinnati Cyclones of the ECHL host the Florida Everblades at 7:30PM.. That makes for a convenient doubleheader right in the Queen City.

Sunday, December 5th, we'll be back at Paul Brown Stadium to see the Cincinnati Bengals take on the defending Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints. Kickoff is scheduled for 1PM local time.

After the game, I'll be driving the King to the airport so he can catch his 7PM flight home since he has to go into work at 2AM and he couldn't get off. I wanted to play it safe just in case with the flex schedule since I booked my flight back in August before the season started.

 I'll be flying back home on Monday, December 6th. My flight on Delta Airlines departs Covington at 9:45AM Eastern Time and lands at LaGuardia at 11:47AM Eastern Time.

Upon arrival, I'm going home fast then I'm going to Avis to rent a car and pick up the King as we head up North to Foxboro, Massachusetts for the AFC East showdown on MNF at 8:30PM  as the Jets and the Patriots meet to probably decide the division title.

Please feel free to check back for all the details of how this adventure turned out.

If you want to join us, please let me know so I can arrange to make it happen.

Thank you for reading.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: