Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Revised 2011-2012 NBA Schedule

To all my readers and followers,

The revised 2010-2011 NBA schedule has been released:

Please see the link below for all the details:

http://www.nba.com/gameline/20111225/

Click on the arrows to see the different dates as time goes on or select a specific date and/or team.

If you need any assistance don't hesitate to ask or consult me that's why this blog is here.

If I can make a difference in your life I will, all I ask for is a fair opportunity to do so.

Stay tuned for my upcoming basketball road trips as well as other creative ones that others may be interested in taking if indeed they find a way to play.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

1 comment:

Wenq said...

check out MLB 2011 Schedule, results and more information about updates n more

MLB Schedule

MLB Standings