Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Stadium Journey Magazine - The Best Stadiums of 2012

Besides all the sporting events I see live, I maintain a sports travel blog which is now three years old. Furthermore, I occasionally contribute when time allows to the website, Stadium Journey, which reviews all the different sports venues around North America and the rest of the world. I must honestly say they do a tremendous job preparing people for their dream journey they hope to take some day.

Besides their informative website, they've branched out by offering sports fans' another way to educate themselves through their own monthly magazine which comes in an electronic edition and/or a hard copy version. Each issue has a different theme.

With that being said, their first edition of 2013 is the January issue which goes into detail about the best stadiums of 2012. They ranked their top 101.

In this day and age, more and more casual fans attend sporting events than ever before. That trend will continue to grow as time goes on. As a result, the total experience of attending an event these days is their top priority.

With that being said, Stadium Journey did their research and they came up with a list of venues that people who want to get the most out of their visit to a city and/or sporting event should consider going to.

As for me, I read the magazine which I found interesting and educational because quite amazingly I've only been to 52 of the 101 they ranked. They cover all different sports which include some that I don't follow such as auto racing, soccer and rugby. In addition, they included some venues from other parts of the world that I haven't visited yet. By reading their latest issue, I realize I have plenty of venues to add to my own to do list.

With that being said, I strongly suggest if you're a sports fan, that you should pick up a copy of this issue so you can see what places you need to go to.

By doing so, you'll have a good idea of what to expect if and when you decide to take your dream journey.

For all the details on how to get your copy, click on the link below:

http://www.stadiumjourney.com/magazine

Trust me you won't regret making the investment. We all have different interests and priorities in life. You make the call on what best fits your needs and wants. It's your life, live it to the fullest and enjoy the journey where ever it takes you.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman










No comments: