Royalty Tours USA

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Stadium Journey Magazine


As a pioneer of sports travel as I've been referred to on a few occasions, I know many creative ways to do a road trip and how to see different parts of the country in the process.

With that being said, I just got an electronic version of the latest Stadium Journey Magazine which goes into detail about the different ballparks including the newest one in Miami, Florida where the Marlins now play. They also included a great story about the Opening Games that were played in Tokyo, Japan.

In addition, this issue also has some trivia questions that will enhance and reinforce your baseball knowledge as well as insightful information to guide you if and when you're ready to take in a baseball game in your hometown or on the road to watch your favorite team play.

I strongly suggest that you spend a small amount of money to further educate yourself like I did.

My way of thinking is you should always get the best for less, why pay more if you don't have to. I affectionately refer to my style as the "royal way."

By investing a few dollars, you'll be getting your money's worth and much more.

Furthermore, their website reviews different sports venues here in North America as well as other parts of the World so that with copies of their magazines past and present you'll have all the bases covered when you're ready to get away.

Here's the link to so you can make your wise decision:

http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/380813

Trust me if you're an avid reader of my blog you know I won't steer you wrong.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

3 comments:

StadiumJourney said...

Glad you enjoyed the magazine Gary, and thank you for the kind words. How did you do on the trivia?

Gary Herman said...

Thank you. I certainly did. It's amazing what a small amount of money can still get you these days. I just glanced over the magazine so far, I did read some articles but I plan to thoroughly go through it so I can really appreciate the work you did. Since I'm always checking out the various reviews on your website, I know my investment is worth its weight in gold. As for the trivia, I only looked at a few questions so far that I got right. I plan to answer all of them when I have some spare time. By doing so, I'll refresh my memory. I may learn something as well. I'll have to get back to you about that. BTW I did learn about the sign outside Wrigley Field which I knew a little bit about it. Thanks to this issue, I now know the whole story. Great article! That alone makes my purchase a success. Knowledge is a priceless commodity. You never know when you can impress someone and at the same time you can educate them too. That's what life's all about.

Gary Herman said...

I finished the whole magazine over the weekend. What a read it was. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I even aced the trivia but a few questions had me guessing. Luckily, I got them right. If you like baseball at all, this magazine is definitely for you. Don't sell yourself short, get a copy and tell your family and friends to do the same. By doing so, others can realize their dream and enhance their sports knowledge. Like I say, teamwork makes the dream work. I practice what I preach and it shows. I only make wise decisions once I know what I'm doing. Hard work pays off. I'm always trying to better myself and others each and every day. If you snooze, you only lose out. Wake up and take my advice. You'll be grateful you did.