Royalty Tours USA

Monday, September 6, 2010

Oregon Diner

Oregon Diner
Lamb Chops, Corn & Apple Sauce


















When I have time between games in Philadelphia, I prefer to have a quality meal at the Oregon Diner. The Diner is located at 302 Oregon Avenue at 3rd Street which is conveniently located within walking distance of the best sports complex in the country. If you don't have the time to make the walk it's a short drive to get there.

On Labor Day, we saw a day/night doubleheader at Citizens Bank Park so it was a perfect opportunity to go there and wisely we did.

This time the King and I drove over. 

In the past, I've had a full course meal for only $15-$20.

This time was even better since they marked down their special meals to a mere $9.99. I thought it was great before, this time was beyond belief.

As you can see in the picture above, I ate well. I had Lamb Chops, corn and apple sauce plus I had a cup of soup instead of a salad and I even got dessert with my meal so I chose tapioca pudding with whipped cream. 

It was a great deal and meal. 

I strongly suggest if and when you're in the City of Brotherly Love and you're attending a sporting event that you make time to go here before or after the game to enjoy a meal like I do.

It's just another reason why when you take advice from Royalty you can't go wrong.

For more details, here's the link to their website:

      


No comments: