Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Triponi's Pizza & Grill



Triponi's Pizza & Grill


















When I go to see the NJ Devils and now the NJ Nets play at the Prudential Center in Newark, I always stop off here to get my dinner before the game.

It's conveniently located right in Newark Penn Station where the train station is.

They're on the lower level once you get off the train.

I usually get the pizza when I go there. They offer a great deal. You can get two regular slices and a drink for $6.00.

If you prefer a topping on your slices it's $7.50.

That's a bargain when you consider what it costs to eat at the arena.

In addition, they serve burgers and other hot dishes if you prefer something different.

You can ask for Syed and tell him Royalty sent you. He'll make sure you get treated right.

I do have season tickets for the Devils and the Nets so if you need tickets and/or assistance going to and from the Prudential Center, all you have to do is ask.

Thank you for reading.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: