Royalty Tours USA

Friday, May 20, 2011

D'Agostino's Pizza and Pub

D'Agostino's Pizza and Pub
Thanks once again to Andrew Van Cleve and his family for inviting the King and I to the Ultimate Sports Baby's birthday party.

As a result, we got to enjoy a tremendous meal at a family style restaurant called D'Agostino's Pizza and Pub.

This place is located at 1351 W Addison which is walking distance from Wrigley Field. More importantly, they're an official sponsor of the Chicago Cubs.

As for the food they serve, they have an extensive menu to choose from. It consists of their famous thin crust pizza which is rather unique since Chicago is known for its deep dish style pizza which they have as well. In addition, they have many different toppings so you can pick and choose how you want to eat your pizza.

Furthermore, they also have many other options if pizza isn't for you. They have chicken, ribs, burgers, subs, steak, shrimp, salads, grinders, sandwiches and wraps so you should be able to satisfy your hunger without too much difficulty. If that's not enough, they also have a number of different desserts aka sweet endings if you will so save some room for them.

Moreover, they do catering as well as private parties or if you're stuck in the office and/or in the house they deliver too.

We got to taste the thin crust pizza which was very crispy and tasty as their reputation claims. At the party, it was all you could eat pizza. It was so good, I didn't keep track of how much I ate but I know I had plenty it was that good. My only regret was I wish I had room for some more.

The next time we go to Chicago, I hope we find time to go back here for another great meal.

If and when you're ready to go to Chicago, let me know so I can arrange to make sure you get to go here.

This is an added incentive to go to Wrigley Field. Depending on what the game time is, you can go here before or after to enjoy yourself.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: