Royalty Tours USA

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Prince gets interviewed by Kurt Smith, author of Ballpark E-Guides!

Since baseball ended in October, Kurt Smith, the author of Ballpark E-Guides had some time on his hands quite amazingly so did I.

With that being said, he got to catch up with me recently for an interview about all the sports travel I do.

Please click on the link below to read all about what I told him:

http://www.ballparkeguides.com/ballpark-e-guides-blog/my-interview-with-gary

I want to thank Kurt again for taking the time to write about me on his blog.

In preparation for the 2013 baseball season, I think you should consider looking into getting a Ballpark E-Guide which will help you cut your cost when you go out to the ballpark. Tell him, I referred you so he can give you a "royal" discount.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: