Royalty Tours USA

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ivar's Fish Bar

Ivar's Fish Bar
It was time for dinner so Joey and I decided to go to Ivar's by Pier 54.

Ivar's has been around since 1938.

The King and I ate there in the past so I knew it was a great place to eat.

As expected, we weren't disappointed.

Joey had Cajun fish and chips along with shrimp cocktail salad.

I had scallops and chips along with a side order of cole slaw and a cup of white clam chowder soup.

It was a tremendous meal. I wasn't even that hungry thanks to Continental Airlines.

Much to my surprise, I got a free breakfast on my way to Houston and a free lunch on my way to Seattle.

In this day and age, you're lucky to get a seat on the plane without losing an arm and a leg.

As they say, work hard, fly right! In this case, that was exactly what I did.

I wish Continental Airlines fit my travel needs better.

In addition, they offered Direct TV for $6 on the first flight. The other flight it was free.

Stay tuned as I let you know how the visit to Safeco Field was.

Thank you for following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: