Royalty Tours USA

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Royalty blows off Irene to make a surprise visit to the FDH Lounge with Rick Morris!

As I mentioned in my w/o 8/22 in review, the King decided he needed to escape NYC before Irene decided to arrive over the weekend. I was planning to stay home to do the wash and clean the house.

With that being said, we found a creative way to getaway.

For all the details, please click on the link below to read the great post that Rick Morris of the FDH Lounge did about his "royal" experience.

http://thefdhlounge.blogspot.com/2011/08/hanging-out-with-greatest-sports-fans.html

As for Rick Morris, I strongly suggest you check out his blog and his amazing ultimate links page. With over 2,100 plus links and counting, you'll never run out of sites to visit including mine which happens to be on this exclusive list.

With Rick's tremendous support for the King and I, I hope that in due time we'll fulfill his wishes and royalty will continue to roll on for many years to come.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: