Royalty Tours USA

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Steak N Shake

Steak N Shake
When I go on the road especially to the Midwest, I always try my best to go to Steak N Shake. They've been around since 1934. They are known for their steakburgers and shakes.

Some of them are open 24 hours so you can always stop in for a late night snack or meal. Young people like to hang out in them too.

They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner all day and night. They're reasonably priced so you definitely won't go broke.

On our way back from the football game, we wound up stopping at one in Lawrence, Kansas. I wound up getting a shake to go as did Dorothy's Mom.

It was tremendous as usual. Sometimes when we're on a trip we stop in and sit down and have a late night meal when time allows.

I strongly suggest that if and when you happen to be on the road and especially if you haven't experienced Steak N Shake before that you give it a shot.

I know you won't be disappointed. Your doctor may not approve but life is too short and you should always enjoy the ride.

I'm just giving you my sound advice. I hope you take me up on it when the opportunity presents itself.

I know if you decide to come with me somewhere and there's one in the area you know we're stopping to satisfy the craving. Please keep that in mind when you want to make a road trip.

Royalty knows all the good places to eat on the road from plenty of years of experience.

All you have to do is let me know when you're ready to go so I can accomodate your needs and wants.

Thanks for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: