Royalty Tours USA

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chickie's & Pete's

Chickie and Pete's
Thanks to Andrew Van Cleve, I got to go to Chickie & Pete's for the first time since he and Nicole decided to have Dylan's birthday celebration there.

I've heard many good things about this place from different people. It was nice to finally see it for myself. Quite amazingly, it was the first time I went there.

We wound up going to the South Philly location which is within walking distance from the Sports Complex. In addition, they have a shuttle bus that takes you to and from the game as well.

As for the restaurant and sports bar, they have seven different locations in the Philadelphia and South Jersey area to choose from.

They offer a wide variety of food choices. They consist of their famous crab fries which were excellent and like they say they're very addictive. In addition, they have different soups and salads. They also have chicken wings and cutlets, pizza, roast pork and beef, burgers, cheesesteaks and a nice array of seafood such as baby lobster tail, different kinds of crab legs, clams and shrimp to choose from.

With that being said, it's hard not to be a satisfied customer.

For example, the King and I had chicken wings which were delicious. I also had some snow crab legs to go along with their famous crab fries. Needless to say, I ate a very hearty and enjoyable meal.

If and when you happen to be in that area, I strongly suggest that you give them a try.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: