Royalty Tours USA

Monday, May 30, 2011

Royalty schedule w/o 5/30

Here's the game plan:

Monday May 30th Pirates at Mets 7:10PM

Tuesday May 31st Pirates at Mets 7:10PM

Wednesday June 1st Pirates at Mets 7:10PM

Friday June 3rd Braves at Mets 7:10PM

Saturday June 4th Braves at Mets 7:10PM

I'm going to be the Season Ticket Holder of the Game. I'll  be saying "Play Ball" on Citi Vision just before the game starts. If you plan to attend let me know.

Sunday June 5th Braves at Mets 8:05PM

Check back to see how it turned out.

Hope all my readers and followers have a great week.

As always, if you need assistance don't hesitate to ask.

Stay tuned for my w/o 5/23 in review.

In addition, I'm going to do a special post when time allows that you might find interesting.

If you like to tweet you can follow me on Twitter too. @royaltytoursusa

Furthermore, we can hook up on Facebook and/or Four Square as well.

With all the ways to communicate these days, we should be always be in touch. Remember team work makes the dream work.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: