Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Royalty is going to Southern California & Mexico City the weekend before Thanksgiving!

Here's the game plan:

I'm flying to Los Angeles on Sun Country Airlines. I leave New York JFK Airport on Saturday, November 19th at 7AM Eastern Time, I have a connecting flight in the Twin Cities aka Minneapolis-St. Paul before I'm scheduled to land in LAX at 12:08PM Pacific Time if I'm not delayed for any reason. Upon arrival, I'm renting a car from Budget Rent A Car for the weekend. Sunday night/Monday morning I'm taking a red eye flight from LAX to Mexico City on Volaris Airlines. My flight departs at 12:17AM Pacific Time & is scheduled to land at Juarez International Airport at 6AM Central Time. After spending a day there, I fly back home bright & early Tuesday morning on Jet Blue Airlines. My flight leaves Mexico City at 5:50AM Central Time. I have a connecting flight in Orlando, Florida that arrives at 10AM Eastern Time. I have a four hour layover before departing at 1:58PM & finally arriving back at New York JFK Airport at 4:30PM Eastern Time. It's going to be a very long travel day.     

Upon arrival, I plan to go to the Rose Bowl in Pasadena but that's contingent on what time the game starts. Unfortunately, they announced yesterday that won't be decided until this weekend thanks to TV. I'm hoping for a late afternoon or preferably a night game so I have enough time to get there for it. If the game time is too early for me to get there, I'll resort to plan B. We shall wait & see. That Sunday I have a convenient football-basketball doubleheader lined up before escaping LA. Monday I plan to meet a lady who I know through another friend. She lives in Mexico City & she volunteered to show me around. I plan to meet another friend there as well. It's going to be a fun filled day of sight seeing that will be capped off by NFL football in another country.        

Saturday November 19th USC at UCLA 7:30PM Pacific Time      
                                                                         
Sunday November 20th Dolphins at Rams 1:05PM Pacific Time

                                         Bulls at Lakers 6:30PM Pacific Time
                                                 
Monday November 21st Houston Texans at Oakland Raiders in Mexico City 7:30PM Central Time

If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join me.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: