Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Royalty is hitting the road again to Canada & Upstate New York at the end of October!

Here's the game plan:

I'm renting a car from Avis on Thursday morning for the weekend.

I'll be driving up North of the Border to Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, & through different parts of New York State to see NHL hockey, a Canadian Football League game, college football & AHL hockey before returning to NYC late Saturday night/Sunday morning. My pal Mike Carroll aka Sabre Mike as we call him is joining me. He asked me if I would take him again to see his favorite team, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats play. I told him I would. They happen to be playing in Ottawa. When the NHL schedule came out, he saw the Montreal Canadiens were home the night before. He has always wanted to go there as well so I arranged to add that to the mix. I was planning to skip seeing the World Series again that weekend. I'm counting on the fact that it will be too far away & too pricey for me to attend. We shall wait & see what happens. If the Yankees get in, I'll probably cut the trip short so I can go to games 4 & 5. His birthday is on November 12th so we'll be celebrating a little earlier again this year.             

Thursday October 26th Kings at Canadiens 7:30PM

Friday October 27th Hamilton Tiger-Cats at Ottawa Redblacks 7PM

Saturday October 28th Bucknell Bison at Colgate Raiders 1PM

                                       Springfield Falcons at Binghamton Devils 7:05PM
           
If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join Mike & I.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: