Royalty Tours USA

Monday, April 12, 2010

This Week in the Life of Royalty

Tonight I'm on my way to say goodbye to the IZOD Center in the Meadowlands for the last sporting event it will host.

Bobcats at Nets 7:30PM

**I plan to do a separate post when I have some time to relive my Meadowlands Complex memories**

Tomorrow after I work a half a day I'm off to the Home Opener at Yankee Stadium.

Angels at Yankees 1:05PM

After the game, I'm getting treated to a "royal" ride from the King who rented a car for the week the other day.

I normally do the majority of the driving.

For a change, it will be nice to be a passenger.

We'll be heading down south to Trenton, New Jersey for a Double A minor league game.

Akron at Trenton 7:05PM

Wednesday I'm going home to rest up and do my laundry. If I have a chance I'll try to do some blogging. If not, I'll just recharge the batteries for the rest of the week ahead.

Thursday Angels at Yankees 7:05PM

Friday Rangers at Yankees 7:05PM

Saturday Rangers at Yankees 1:05PM

Marlins at Phillies 7:05PM

Please note this time I'm going to be back behind the wheel doing the driving.

Sunday Rangers at Yankees 1:05PM

Please feel free to check in for the recaps and reviews.

In addition, if you check out my blog regularly you'll notice I upgraded my blog list.

Feel free to click on the links to find out and educate yourself on some other people I've met and/or plan to meet down the road.

After all, living the life of royalty does have its privileges.

I'm kind enough to help spread the wealth and the love for sports travel and life in general.

Thanks for reading and following.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: