Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Royalty is going to invade the State of Ohio and Indiana for some football doubleheaders!


Here's the game plan:

I'm renting a car Friday night October 19th from Avis for the weekend after work.

I'll be driving out to Ohio and Indiana then I'll be heading back to Cincinnati before returning home late Monday night. If the Nationals get to the NLCS and play a Game 7 I plan to stop in Washington DC too before I come back home.

Saturday, October 20th Northern Illinois Huskies at Akron Zips 12 Noon

                                     Western Michigan Broncos at Kent State Golden Flashes 3:30PM

Sunday, October 21st Browns at Colts 1PM

                                  Steelers at Bengals 8:20PM

I hope to meet up with Rick Morris of the FDH Lounge as well as some other special guests from his media alliance network. If I do, it's definitely going to be a thrill.

If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join me.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: