Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Royalty returns to NYC & sees the Islanders play the Coyotes at the Nassau Coliseum!

Monday night after the football game I stayed at a Travelodge by the Atlanta airport so I could be in position to catch my flight back to NYC Tuesday morning. I got up early because I wanted to make sure I got to the airport without a problem. I returned the Chevy Cruze I rented for the long weekend to Hertz after driving 921 miles safely.

As for my flight on Delta, I got back to NYC a half hour early. I wound up taking three buses to get back home from LaGuardia Airport. I get in the house at 1:41PM. I was able to unpack before I went back out with the King. We wound up taking public transportation to & from the Nassau Coliseum. We stopped off at Popeye's in Hempstead for dinner on the way to the game.

When we got to the Nassau Coliseum, we were joined by some people we know. We had Michael Abrams, Domish & Vincent Ascanio there with us.

As for the game we saw, the Islanders wound up cruising to a 6-1 victory. John Tavares scored a pair of goals to lead the way.

Stay tuned for another special post that will go into detail about how my baseball season continued.

Thank you for reading & following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: