Royalty Tours USA

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our Journey ends by hitting "Rockbottom"

After leaving Target Field we went back to the car.

We proceeded to get our gas and off to the airport we went.

We returned the car to Hertz and we went to check in for our flight on Delta Airlines back to New York LaGuardia airport.

We had plenty of time but due to weather somewhere in the country our flights were delayed 20 minutes.

It was no big deal. It just meant we had more time to have a nice happy ending dinner before we departed the Twin Cities.

 I picked up a directory so we had different options to choose from.

We gave our friend Bryan Gilligan the choice.

He decided we should hit Rockbottom.

In other words, the Rockbottom Brewery.

We went in and enjoyed our farewell dinner.

I ordered a Hickory Burger that was topped with bacon, cheese and barbeque sauce.

The King, Bryan and Lloyd opted for chicken wings.

We had some beers to wash it down and we were all set to make our way home.

Our friend Lloyd Ramsland parted ways with us since he was flying back to Newark.

We all arrived back safe and sound.

It turned out to be another successful adventure that we can talk about with others down the road.

 I hope you enjoyed following this story and as much as I have been writing it.

If you had any doubts of the royalty way of operating I hope these segments put them to rest.

In the future, if you want to be part of the fun just let me know so I can make it happen for you.

If you want to do something on your own with your friends and/or family, I'll be more than happy to set you up in royalty like fashion.

That's all up to you.

In the meantime, royalty will keep rolling on with or without you.

Thank you for following along and please share your thoughts good, bad or indifferent.

I welcome your feedback.

Anything I can do to make things even better I will do to accomodate you. You just have to let me know.

Yours truly,

Prince Charming

No comments: