Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Royal treatment was given to clients at New Meadowlands Stadium on Sunday 9/26!


Sam Kumar & Joe Climenti


The royalty experience was in full effect on Sunday afternoon.

I had the privilege and honor of entertaining a few clients who wanted to see a Giant football game at the New Meadowlands Stadium.

I was able to secure a few tickets that included a parking pass for the Giants/Titans game.

I contacted Joe Climenti late Saturday night and we arranged to work out a deal to make this happen.
I wound up meeting Joe along with his friend Sam Kumar who lives in Queens. As a result, I was very fortunate and grateful to have gotten a ride to the game with them. In addition, on the way back they dropped me off by Yankee Stadium where I was going to see the Yankee/Red Sox game.

With royalty in charge, everything worked to perfection.

Joe & Sam had a great time despite the outcome of the game. They loved the seats they had in section 103 row 2 in the end zone. They were right on top on the action as you can see in the picture I took of them.
They can't wait to go back. That's an example of what happens when you deal with royalty.

If and when you do so, you're always left thirsting for more. Once you get a taste of royal treatment, you realize that it's the only way to go. You've tried the rest now you finally found the best. Why would you settle for less?

Since I was able to get a ride to and from the game with them, I was able to show them some of my tricks of the trade on how to avoid traffic both ways.

When Joe asked Sam who was driving would you remember the way we went. Sam responded no! That's why Gary's here to show us the way.

I was so happy to share my extensive travel knowledge with these guys especially since they were so appreciative and grateful for the opportunity to see the game. As a result, I saved myself a lot of time and aggravation not having to take a bus and/or train either way this time. It was a win-win situation for all of us.

I hope to have many more great times like this to share but I need to be given the opportunity to show you what royalty can and will do for you.

If you need to get a sample for yourself, please feel free to consult me because if you don't you'll be insulting me.

I don't make promises I can't keep, if I say something then you should take me serious because I know for a fact I will deliver for you.

I hope to have many more success stories in the future to write about.

You could be next. Like the lottery, you never know until you try. The worst I can say is no.

Thank you for reading.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: