Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Royalty w/o 2/14 in review‏

This week started slow but finished in epic fashion.

Monday night after work I went out to Newark, NJ to see the Nets play the NBA's best team record wise, the San Antonio Spurs.

The Spurs unlike the Lakers bore you to death but they win and that's what matters.

That was the formula as they disposed of the Nets, 102-85.

The silent assassin Tim Duncan quietly did plenty of damage early on in this one to lead the way for the Spurs as he finished with 15 points and added 11 rebounds.

With the Spurs comfortably up most of the game, Duncan was able to stay on the bench most of the second half.

Tuesday night I went home after work to rest up.

Wednesday night I went to Madison Square Garden to see the Knicks take on the Atlanta Hawks looking for revenge.

The Knicks lost to the Hawks twice in Atlanta and the last time tempers flared up as Amar'e Stoudemire and Al Horford got into it.

This time cooler heads prevailed for most of the game until late when the players started to lose their cool. Nothing out of the ordinary came out of it just a few technical fouls were called.

As for the scoreboard, the Knicks came out victorious this time, 102-90.

I did have an opportunity to visit with long time Atlanta Hawks radio voice, Steve Holman before the game. Stay tuned as I'm going to write a special post about him.

Thursday night I went home so I could pack and recharge my batteries in preparation for our journey to Western Canada for the weekend.

Stay tuned as I go into plenty of detail from this classic adventure.

If you're a hockey fan, you won't want to miss it.

It may take some time but it will definitely be worth the wait.

As always, if and when you need my personal assistance don't hesitate to ask for it. I'll do my best to accomodate your needs and wants.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: