Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Whale watching in the AHL goes outdoors under the lights!

A year ago Royalty experienced a unique event in Syracuse, New York as the AHL aka American Hockey League decided to play an outdoor hockey game.

This year the AHL has decided to do something similar with a Whale Bowl in East Hartford, Connecticut.

Please click here for all the details:

http://www.ctwhale.com/default.asp?ctwhale=136

Due to our excursion to Western Canada, Royalty won't be able to attend this time.

I strongly suggest if you haven't experienced an outdoor hockey game that you take advantage of this opportunity.

Even if you have, why not do it again. That way you can compare and share the experience. I'll be more than happy to link it to my blog for you. I'm curious how it was.

As long as mother nature cooperates, it will be a great Saturday night out for you.

Needless to say, if you need my assistance to help make it happen I'm here for you.

Enjoy!

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: