Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

2010 NFL Schedule is going to be released on Tuesday 4/20 7PM

Please see the link below regarding the announcement of the 2010 NFL schedule.

I consider myself the NFL king among the people I know that live in New York City.

I usually try and have seen 20 NFL games a year every year since 1998. In the process, I've been to every NFL gridiron as well that total stands at 52 and counting.

I hope this year's schedule is favorable to suit my needs.

 Being a big time Jet fan, I have very high expectations plus they open the New Meadowlands Stadium this season.

More importantly, I'm planning to analyze the schedule thoroughly so I can accomodate the needs and wants of people who want to get different venues across the country.

As part of the royal treatment that only Royalty Tours can provide, I'll be setting up sample itineraries that cater to your needs and wants.

Please check back regularly for updates.

Please feel free to give me feedback that will enable me to fulfill your specific needs and wants. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81786afc&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

No comments: