Royalty Tours USA

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Royalty is live at Yankee Stadium - Baseball's back!

View from Section 420B row 7
It's feels like we're at the Pinstripe Bowl again.

However the Yankees are getting ready to take on the Detroit Tigers on Opening Day.

First pitch from CC Sabathia was 1:11PM Eastern Time as the picture shows you from my seat in section 420B row 7, my season tickets. If you're in the building, come on up and say hello.

Royalty is here to set the scene for you today and throughout the season.

If you want to be part of the experience let me know. If can't make it to the game and you want live pictures let me know and I'll e-mail and/or text them to you.

All my readers and followers are always with me in spirit.

Whoever you root for I hope they have a successful season.

Hope to meet and greet some of you during the season at a ballpark.

If not, my blog is the next best thing.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

1 comment:

StadiumJourney said...

Seems like the perfect place for season tickets! I love upper deck behind home plate...best place to see all the action...Have a great season Gary!