Royalty Tours USA

Friday, September 13, 2013

Royalty is going to the Southeast over the first weekend in October!

I'm going to the Southeast over the first weekend in October.

Here's the game plan:

Saturday, October 5th I have a flight booked on Delta Airlines that departs LaGuardia Airport at 7AM Eastern Time I'm scheduled to arrive in Atlanta, Georgia at 9:40AM Eastern Time.

Upon arrival, I'll be renting a car from Hertz for the weekend.

Saturday October 5th Old Miss at Auburn 6PM Central Time
                                                  or
                                  Georgia at Tennessee 3:30PM Eastern Time

Sunday October 6th Chiefs at Titans 12 Noon Central Time

Monday October 7th  Drive around Great Smoky Mountain National Park

                                   Jets at Falcons 8:40PM

I'll be flying back home on October 8th. My flight on Delta Airlines departs Atlanta at 10:45AM Eastern Time. I arrive at  LaGuardia Airport at 1:01PM Eastern Time.

Please feel free to check back for all the details of how this getaway turned out. It's going to be a blast. You can't beat Southern Hospitality.

If you want to join me, please let me know so I can arrange to make it happen.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: