Royalty Tours USA

Friday, December 19, 2014

Royalty is starting 2015 appropriately on the road!

Here's the game plan:

I'm renting a car on New Year's Eve December 31st from Avis for a week to start 2015 in style.

The King  & I will be driving out to Washington DC, Pennsylvania and Ohio before we return home late Sunday night.

Thursday January 1st Winter Classic Chicago Blackhawks at Washington Capitals at Nationals Park 1PM 

Friday January 2nd Lightning at Penguins 7PM

Saturday January 3rd Winterfest Fort Wayne Komets  at Toledo Walleye at Fifth Third Field 6:30PM

Sunday January 4th Mavericks at Cavaliers 1PM

If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join us.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

1 comment:

Kurt Smith said...

Enjoy the Winter Classic Gary! Have a Ben's chili half smoke for me...