Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Royalty is going to Dallas & Atlanta in June to see the Mets play!

Here's the game plan:

The King & I are flying to Dallas, Texas on Southwest Airlines. We leave New York LaGuardia Airport on Wednesday, June 7th at 10:30AM Eastern Time We're supposed to land at Love Field in Big D at 1:35PM Central Time if we're on time. Upon arrival, I'm renting a car from E-Z Rent A Car for the day. I plan to meet some special people while we're there. That includes my friend Angelia Christian who arranged to get all of us tickets for the Ranger game that night. Last time I came to visit, we went to see the Mavericks & Cowboys play together. That's what I call Texas sized royal treatment. In addition, Margaret Felton who I met that last time as well will be joining us. So will a lady who can't wait to meet me. Her name is Ramona Almand. I know her thanks to the MLB Passport group aka the Stampeders if you will. We proudly belong to that group on Facebook. Furthermore, another member of that amazing group who I met last year when he visited NYC will be coming to Dallas from Las Vegas to see the Mets who are also his favorite team play. His name is Michael Mevorah.  I look forward to seeing him again as well.

After the Lone Star visit, the King & I board another Southwest flight, Thursday morning to Atlanta, Georgia where we'll spend the rest of the weekend. We depart Love Field at 8:10AM Central Time. If all goes well, we're expected to arrive at Hartsfield Airport at 11:30AM Eastern Time. Upon arrival, I'm renting a car from Alamo so we can get around the area while we're there. The main goal is to go to see their new ballpark, SunTrust Park which is located 23 miles from the airport in Cobb County which is way out in the North suburbs. By doing so, we'll regain membership back into the exclusive current Club 122 that we belong to. In addition, the Mets are there so this was the perfect time for us to go. We will have friends of ours who are meeting us out there. They being Michelle Ronis & Jeremy Banks who live out on Long Island. They arrive on Friday. In addition, our pal Bryan Gilligan is joining us on Saturday morning in time for the first day night doubleheader that they're playing there since they got rained out on May 4th. We're going to pick him up at the airport at 9AM when arrives. As a result, we all get to see an extra baseball game thanks to mother nature. We're so used to losing them when it rains. Furthermore, I want to give props to fellow ballpark chaser Robert O'Neil who I plan to meet there. He went out of his way to accommodate our needs & wants regarding tickets for the games. He has season tickets & he was kind enough to work some magic to secure additional tickets for us. Moreover, I plan to meet another gentleman from our Stampeder Facebook group. His name is Carlton Jay. He lives 32 miles southeast of Nashville, Tennessee. He's coming to the game with his wife & their young daughter on Sunday. He can't wait to meet me he told me. Mind you I feel the same way. Nothing is better than meeting other good people in living color not just writing & chatting online. He's never been to NYC. I hope someday I can find a way to change that for him.             

Sunday night the party comes to an end when we leave Atlanta on a Southwest flight that departs at 8:40PM Eastern Time. If all goes according to plan, we're scheduled to land at 11PM Eastern Time at LaGuardia Airport.    
   
Wednesday June 7th Mets at Rangers 7:05PM Central Time

Thursday June 8th Phillies at Braves 7:35PM Eastern Time
                                                       
Friday June 9th Mets at Braves 7:35PM Eastern Time

Saturday June 10th Mets at Braves 1PM & 6PM Day Night Doubleheader Eastern Time

Sunday June 11th Mets at Braves 1:35PM Eastern Time

If you're interested in going or you want to be a part of this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join us.

It's going to be a blast so why not come along for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: