Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Royalty is going to Corpus Christi & Houston, Texas at the end of April!

Here's the game plan:

I'm flying to Houston, Texas on Southwest Airlines. I leave LaGuardia Airport on Friday, April 27th at 6AM Eastern Time. I'm scheduled to land in Houston Hobby Airport at 9AM Central Time if I'm not delayed for any reason. Upon arrival, I'm renting a car from Budget Rent A Car for the weekend. I'll be driving down to Corpus Christi so I can meet up with some special people I know, David & Cindy Cantu who live there. I'll be driving back to Houston for the weekend where I plan to meet up with more special people. My pal David Johnson who lives there & a guy named Carlton Jay who I met in Atlanta last year is coming to visit from Nashville, Tennessee along with his friend Chris. Sunday night I'm taking a flight home on Southwest Airlines. My flight departs at 6:25PM Central Time & is scheduled to land at LaGuardia Airport at 10:55PM Eastern Time.      

Friday April 27th Frisco Roughriders at Corpus Christi Hooks 7PM Central Time      
                                                                         
Saturday April 28th Athletics at Astros 6:10PM Central Time

Sunday April 29th Athletics at Astros 1:10PM Central Time                                                

If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join me.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: