Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Royalty is heading to Milwaukee for a Reunion of Sports Travelers in July!

Here's the game plan:

I'm flying to Chicago on Southwest Airlines. I leave New York LaGuardia Airport on Thursday, July 19th at 9:45AM Eastern Time, I arrive in Chicago at Midway Airport at 11:15AM Central Time if all goes well. Upon arrival, I'm renting a car for three days from Alamo Rent A Car. I plan to spend that Thursday in the Windy City. Friday morning I plan to stop off at The Point Pancake House in Gurnee, Illinois so I can have a royal breakfast to start my Friday off right before I take a ride up To Green Bay, Wisconsin to possibly take a tour of Lambeau Field if time allows before I go to see a minor league baseball game in Appleton that night. I'll be driving back to the Milwaukee area to sleep so I can be ready to go for the main event of this getaway. That being the 5th annual Ballpark Chaser Meet Up. See the link below for further details.
   
I plan to hang out with whoever isn't worn out from the day long festivities since I have to catch a flight home out of Chicago Midway at 6AM Central Time Sunday morning. I rather wait until I get home to catch up on sleep. I should land at 9AM Eastern Time if I don't get delayed for any reason.    
 
Thursday July 19th Cardinals at Cubs 6:05PM Central Time

Friday July 20th Dayton Dragons at Wisconsin Timber Rattlers 7:05PM Central Time
                            
Saturday July 21st 5th Annual Ballpark Chasers Meet Up                                                                      

                                  Dodgers at Brewers 6:10PM Central Time 

If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join me & many other people I plan to meet out there.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: