Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Royalty is going back to South Florida over the first weekend in November!

Here's the game plan:

I'm flying to West Palm Beach on Delta Airlines. I leave New York LaGuardia Airport on Saturday, November 3rd at 8:10AM Eastern Time, I arrive at 10:58AM if I'm not delayed for any reason. Upon arrival, I'm renting a car from Hertz Rent A Car for the weekend. I plan to see some football & visit some relatives while I'm there including my Cousin Andy who has been living down there. I'm looking forward to seeing him again. I fly back home Monday morning. My flight departs West Palm Beach at 7:10AM. I'm scheduled to land at 10:16AM at LaGuardia Airport if all goes according to plan.    
   
Saturday November 3rd Florida Atlantic Owls at Florida International Panthers 7:30PM
                   
Sunday November 4th Jets at Dolphins 1PM

If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join me. If you live in the area and/or happen to be there that weekend & you want to meet up let me know. As I like to say, teamwork always makes the dream work. 

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: