Royalty Tours USA

Friday, June 21, 2019

Royalty schedule w/o 6/24

Here's the game plan:    

Monday June 24th I'm flying from Lisbon, Portugal 6:55AM to Frankfurt, Germany arriving at 10:55AM    

Tuesday June 25th I'm taking a train from Frankfurt at 8:14AM to Berlin, Germany arriving at 12:29PM

Wednesday June 26th I'm flying from Berlin, Germany at 2:45PM to Copenhagen, Denmark arriving at 3:50PM

Thursday June 27th I'm flying from Copenhagen, Denmark at 8:55AM to Amsterdam, Netherlands arriving at 10:20AM

Friday June 28th I'm taking Eurostar train from Amsterdam at 7:49AM to Brussels, Belgium arriving at  9:38AM

I'm flying from Brussels, Belgium at 9:25PM to London, England arriving at 9:35PM                         

Saturday June 29th Pre game meet up at Tap East in Westfield Mall

                                  Yankees at Red Sox 6:10PM London Stadium

Sunday June 30th I'm taking a train from London, England leaving at 10:07AM arriving in Leeds at 12:28PM

                                   Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons 3PM
 
I'm a taking a train from Leeds at 7:16PM back to London arriving at 9:33PM

Monday July 1st I'm going to Wimbledon in the morning into early afternoon

I'm flying back home from London, England leaving at 7:30PM to NY JFK arriving at 10:30PM     
                              
Check back to see how it played out.

Hope all my readers and followers have a great week.

As always, if you need assistance don't hesitate to ask.

If you like to tweet you can follow me on Twitter too. @royaltytoursusa

Furthermore, we can hook up on Facebook and/or Four Square as well.

With all the ways to communicate these days, we should always be in touch.

Remember team work always makes the dream work.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: