Royalty Tours USA

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ravens squeak past winless Bills in OT, 37-34!

I'm at the Ravens Nest
















After seeing a college football doubleheader in the State of Virginia, I made my way to Baltimore, Maryland to see the Ravens take on the winless Buffalo Bills.

I wound up getting hooked up with a Club seat for the game thanks to my friend Peter Agnew who has season tickets for the Ravens.

It was the first time that I got to enjoy the Club level at M&T Bank Stadium. I normally sit in the upper level when I go there. This was a pleasant surprise and I was very grateful for the opportunity to enjoy the game from the middle level.

As for the game, the Ravens Ed Reed made his season debut. He intercepted a few passes.

The winless Bills were trying to get into the win column for the first time this season.

They lead 17-3 in the second quarter. They blew the lead but they managed to get the game into overtime before they eventually lost.

Ray Lewis stripped the ball from the Bills in overtime which helped set up the game winning 38 yard field goal with 10:54 left in overtime by Billy Cundiff to give the Ravens the victory.

At halftime, the Ravens had a ceremony to honor the 10th Anniversary of their Super Bowl XXXV team who beat the Giants 34-7 in Tampa, Florida.

The King and I were there to see that Super Bowl so it was great to be a part of the celebration 10 years later.

They introduced a number of Ravens from that great team.

They included Jonathan Ogden, Peter Boulware, Trent Dilfer, Jamal Lewis and Matt Stover to name a few.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: