Royalty Tours USA

Monday, October 11, 2010

Schedule w/o 10/11

Here's the game plan:

Monday October 11th Vikings at Jets 8:30PM

Friday October 15th Avalanche at Devils 7PM

Saturday October 16th UNLV at Colorado State Noon Mountain Time

That's not a definite. I may go there depending what time I get there. Come on, United Airlines. Do it for me.

As usual, I have no margin for error in order to make it happen.

Utah at Wyoming 4PM Mountain Time

Sunday October 17th Jets at Broncos 2:05PM

Please feel free to check back to see how it turned out.

It should be another eventful week even with some nights off.

I need the rest and I need to do the week in review from last week plus some other special posts.

Stay tuned.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Hope all my readers and followers have a great week too.

If you need assistance, please ask.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: