Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Royalty debuts on the FDH Lounge on Internet TV!‏

Last night was a first for Royalty as I was interviewed live on Internet TV.

I want to personally thank Ira Lieberfarb aka Ira from Staten Island for ultimately making this happen.

Back on November 14, 2010 the King and I were in Cleveland to see the Jets play the Browns.

Before we went to our seats we stopped off to say hello to Ira.

It should be noted that Ira has seen the Jets play all their home and away games for the last 5 seasons which includes the pre season and the post season.

Ira is a great guy and lifelong Jet fan who doesn't go out of his way to be recognized like Fireman Fraud.

Ira's claim to fame is that he calls all the local sports talk radio stations in the area.

For example, on Saturday he called ESPN radio 1050 in NY. He told the hosts that the Jets were going to beat the Patriots. The hosts sounded like Ira was crazy based on the reaction I heard from them. Ira was right on Sunday. He wasn't crazy after all.

Apparently he calls other parts of the country as well.

When we saw Ira from a distance he got our attention and he rapidly waved us up. We were in the right place at the right time.

Ira was speaking to a gentleman named Rick Morris. He proceeded to introduce the King and I to him. We briefly told him about our adventures. Upon hearing a few stories, Rick was left in awe. Before we parted ways, we exchanged contact information. He told me he hosts a talk radio show on the internet. He said I want to put you guys on my show.

Last night marked the four year anniversary of his Great American Radio Show live on Internet TV which is called the FDH Lounge, "Where nothing is off-topic".

The last few months I've been in contact with Rick e-mailing him my current schedule and past credentials to prove we weren't making this stuff up.

The King caught his attention when he told him about the time he saw the Washington Capitals and the Tampa Bay Lightning play a home and home series on a Friday and Saturday night back in the day I believe in 1997 or 1998. Rick was left speechless when he heard that story.

Unfortunately last night the King was unable to join me because it was in Philadelphia watching the Capitals play the Flyers. It should be noted he's a Red Wing fan. Our friend Frankie Centola called him late last week to tell him he had an extra ticket for him so off he went to see yet another sporting event. The countdown to 400 is on again.

As for me, I came home from work after finalizing a deal for a pair of tickets for the Jets/Steelers AFC Championship game on Sunday in Pittsburgh.

After I got home I had to eat and get ready for my for 30 minutes of fame thanks to Ira and Rick.

As I told Rick on the air I cherished the moment from the bottom of my heart.

I look at this as only the beginning of better and better things to come for Rick and Royalty.

I want to personally thank Rick for giving me the opportunity to "scratch the surface" of what Royalty is all about.

In addition, I want to thank those who were able to get access to the show on the internet. Those who couldn't I know you were there in spirit.

I did my best to acknowledge a number of people who I've been blessed to meet in my life who have made my lifestyle what it is today. Without them, this blog would have never happened.

I said 2010 was a great year but 2011 is going to be even better.

So far I look like I know what I'm talking about and the year has just started. I can only imagine what the future holds.

Please keep abreast with me and my blog so you know what's going on in the Life of Royalty.

If and when you want to meet and greet me just let me know so I can arrange to make it happen. Hopefully the King will be around as well. If not, he could be at a game near you.

Thank you for your continued support in the past, present and future.

I hope you enjoyed Rick's show. If so, you can tune in every Tuesday night from 7-10PM. I plan to be apart of a future show.

I want to thank everybody for spending their precious time on me.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: