Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Royalty is closing out 2012 on the road in Ohio, Michigan & Indiana!


Here's the game plan:

I'm renting a car Saturday morning December 29th from Avis for the weekend to close out 2012.

I'll be driving out to Ohio, Michigan and Indiana then I'll be heading back to MSG before returning home after the Knick game New Year's night.

Saturday, December 29th Hamilton Bulldogs at Lake Erie Monsters 7:30PM

Sunday, December 30th Bears at Lions 1PM

                                     Bucks at Pistons 7:30PM

Monday, December 31st Grizzlies at Pacers 3PM

                                      Toledo Walleye at Fort Wayne Komets 7:30PM

Tuesday, January 1st Trailblazers at Knicks 7:30PM

I hope to meet up with Rick Morris of the FDH Lounge as well as some other special guests from his media alliance network. If I do, it's definitely going to be a thrill.

In addition, I plan to finally meet Paul Swaney, co-founder of the website, Stadium Journey.  

If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join me.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

2 comments:

StadiumJourney said...

Looking forward to meeting you Gary!

Sean said...

Don't forget to check out the Winter Classic! Oh wait...