Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Royalty is heading back up to Western New York & Toronto to visit some special people in the middle of December!


Here's the game plan:

I'm renting a car Saturday morning from Avis for the weekend.

The King and I be driving up to Western New York & Toronto before returning home early Monday morning.

Saturday, December 15th Toronto Marlies at Rochester Americans 7:05PM

Sunday, December 16th Rockets at Raptors 1PM

                                     Seahawks at Bills 4:05PM at Rogers Centre

We'll be meeting up with our road trip buddies from Buffalo, Andrew Kulyk and Peter Farrell of the Ultimate Sports Road Trip aka USRT.

If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join me.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: