Royalty Tours USA

Monday, March 10, 2014

Royalty schedule w/o 3/10

Here's the game plan:

Monday, March 10th Raptors at Nets 7:30PM 

Saturday, March 15th  Bucks at Knicks 12 Noon

                                     Sabres at Islanders 7PM

Check back to see how it turned out.

Hope all my readers and followers have a great week.

As always, if you need assistance don't hesitate to ask.

Stay tuned as I plan to finish recapping my adventurous month of  January as well as February. Please bear with me as I try to find time to catch up. I keep falling further behind. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.

If you like to tweet you can follow me on Twitter too. @royaltytoursusa

Furthermore, we can hook up on Facebook and/or Four Square as well.

With all the ways to communicate these days, we should always be in touch.

Remember team work makes the dream work.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

2 comments:

Sean said...

No college hoops tournaments? Both Big East and A10 are in town and tickets are pretty cheap for the early rounds.

Gary Herman said...

I prefer to see college games on campus. With my big trip coming up next week, I need to get myself ready for that too.