Royalty Tours USA

Monday, October 18, 2010

Royalty schedule w/o 10/18

Here's the game plan:

Monday October 18th Rangers at Yankees 8:07PM ALCS Game 3

Tuesday October 19th Rangers at Yankees 8:07PM ALCS Game 4

Wednesday October 20th Rangers at Yankees 4:07PM ALCS Game 5

Friday night after work I'm driving towards Blacksburg, Virginia. If you want to join me just let me know. I will have some room if you want to take a "royal" ride.

Saturday October 23rd Duke at Virginia Tech 12 Noon

Eastern Michigan at Virginia 6PM ?

This is a possibility depending how things go. If I can get there without missing too much I'll give it a shot.

Sunday October 24th Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens 1PM

Please feel free to check back to see how it turned out.

It should be eventful week even with a night off to rest and play up if I can.

I need the rest and I need to do the week in review from last week plus some other special posts.

Stay tuned.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Hope all my readers and followers have a great week as well.

If you need assistance or want get a sample of royalty firsthand, you need to talk to me so we can make it happen.

Don't just read or talk about it, do something about it.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: