Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Royalty w/o 10/4 in review

This wasn't an eventful week during the week as expected but there was an indirect surprise.

I did secure a sheet of paper that the King used to get into Game 1 of the NLDS at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia on Wednesday afternoon.

The rest is history as they say.

After a very busy month of September, October is off to a slow start event attending wise for me.

With the Yankees not finishing in first place I had no extra games to add to my schedule during the week.

On the other hand, the King was blessed with the opportunity to see history.

After catching up on needed rest Monday-Thursday nights, it was time for to see hockey return on Friday night.

I went to the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey for Opening night between the NJ Devils and the Dallas Stars.

I'll go into further detail in a separate post.

Saturday I rented a car for the weekend then I rested and cleaned up during the day as I waited patiently until it was time to go back to the Bronx for postseason baseball.

I'll write a special post describing that experience.

After the Yankee game that ended just before midnight, the King and I drove 183 miles towards Washington D.C. to be in position to get to FedEx Field in Landover, Maryland to see the Green Bay Packers play the Washington Redskins at 1PM.

We stayed over at a Super 8 in Aberdeen, Maryland which put us only 65 miles from our final destination in Landover. We checked in to the hotel at 3:15AM.

We got a 9:30AM wake up call.

We left the hotel at 10:15AM.

I'll do a special post that will show you exactly how royalty rolls.

Please stay tuned as another adventurous weekend was put in the books.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: