Royalty Tours USA

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Royalty meets up with Sam Citron, Security Guard at Citi Field!

Sam Citron
Back in 2010, the King and I would enter Citi Field through the Rotunda entrance which is right off the subway.

We always like to find a familiar face when we enter any venue since we go so often. I always feel more comfortable that way. We always bring a bag with us because we have our scorebooks to score the game.
Sometimes you run into a security guard who wants to take their job way too seriously. In other words, they give you a hard time for no reason. Thankfully after a while we noticed a guy named Sam who always let us go without too much of a hassle. Don't get me wrong, Sam always does his job right but he's always a gentleman about it. He looks at our bags and let's us go in. As a result, we started always looking for him. Now every time we go in through the Rotunda, we make sure we see Sam. Every once in a while, he's not there which makes our visit less enjoyable upon entering the ballpark. It's not the same.

Sam is a great guy. He always greets us in royal fashion. He refers to us as the King and the Prince. In addition, he always says and I quote "it's always a pleasure". I wish they're were more good people in this world like Sam.

I recently told Sam about my blog. He tells me how he's bookmarked my site so he can read all about us.

Upon hearing that commentary, I was speechless. After I gathered myself, I told him I greatly appreciate that. In matter of fact, when I went in yesterday afternoon, he asked me about Kansas City. He said you had a great time there. I replied I certainly did.

If and when you happen to go to Citi Field to see the Mets play, please make sure you look for Sam and tell him Royalty sent you. That way you can go in without a problem and you'll feel welcome the moment you step foot on the premises. That's the way royalty operates.

Life is short and it has plenty of ups and downs. You need to find creative and innovative ways to make the best of your situation. Thanks to Sam when I enter Citi Field it's a breeze. Little things in life do go a long way.

I want to personally thank Sam for his kind and professional way of treating people.

As the baseball season is coming to a close, the most disappointing part is not being about to say hello to Sam on a regular basis until next April.

However I plan to stay in touch with him in the offseason. He'll be checking up on us through my blog. For that I'm very grateful.

For those of you who read my blog regularly, I greatly appreciate it. If you share a similar interest and/or you need assistance or advice please don't hesitate to ask me for help. I'll be more than happy to guide you along to make your life better.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: