Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Super Fan Chris Coats got plenty of royal treatment while he was in NYC!

Chris Coats
When baseball season was getting ready to start, I got an e-mail from one of the biggest Kansas City Royal fans I know.

This one was from a young man named Chris Coats. He's been traveling around the country the last four years watching his Royals play. In addition, he goes to all their home games. He has gotten quite a following as a result. He's known as "Super Fan" back home.

He wears all kinds of Royal gear from head to toe as he roots his hometown team on where ever he sees them play home or away. He usually wears his cape so he can live up to his nickname.

When he told me he was coming to NYC in the middle of May, I got all excited. The one and only time he came here was back in June 2007 when he saw the Royals play in Old Yankee Stadium.

This time he came to see the new one. Chris is a great kid who knows how to listen to me. Just like I did four years ago when he was here, I guided him along every step of the way if you will so he could maximize his time and minimize his cost during his visit here in the Big Apple.

He got to experience the absolute best royalty has to offer. I gave him his options and he made some wise decisions. He even took a "Great Adventure" while he was here.

He was very grateful for all my assistance along the way. He was kind enough to give me a ride home from the subway before he left NYC for good this time so he could head out towards Detroit where he was spending the weekend seeing the Royals play.

He picked the right time to come to new Yankee Stadium as his Royals took two out of three from the Bronx Bombers for the first time since 1999.

He witnessed history as the Royals top prospect Eric Hosmer hit his first major league home run and for good measure he saw his second one too.

More importantly, he got to enjoy royal treatment again as I made sure he got out of the Stadium alive. Ironically, former Royal player and now broadcaster was wondering how he was going to get out of the Stadium. Chris is very respectful and he doesn't look for trouble. He got laughed it by some Yankee fans along the way but in the end he wound up getting the last laugh as the Royals won the series.

I plan to go to Kansas City again over Labor Day weekend if things go as I have them planned out tentatively speaking. If indeed that happens, I expect to see Chris and some other great people I know from the Heartland.

Let me know when you want to get a sample of royalty that way I do a special post about you.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: