Royalty Tours USA

Monday, May 7, 2012

Royalty schedule w/o 5/7

Here's the game plan:

Tuesday May 8th Rays at Yankees 7:05PM

Wednesday May 9th Rays at Yankees 7:05PM

Thursday May 10th Rays at Yankees 7:05PM

Friday May 11th Mariners at Yankees 7:05PM

Saturday May 12th Padres at Phillies 7:05PM

Sunday May 13th Mariners at Yankees 1:05PM

Happy Mother's Day to all the royal Moms that had all my readers and followers. Enjoy your day.

Check back to see how it played out.

Hope all my readers and followers have a great week.

As always, if you need assistance don't hesitate to ask.

Stay tuned for my w/o 4/30 in review.

In addition, I plan to do a special post that will enhance your experience the royal way if and when you decide to go to the Bronx to see the Yankees play.

I'm also going to do a special post about the hockey playoff game I saw at the Prudential Center.

If you like to tweet you can follow me on Twitter too. @royaltytoursusa

Furthermore, we can hook up on Facebook and/or Four Square as well.

With all the ways to communicate these days, we should always be in touch.

Remember team work makes the dream work.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: